Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application For Admin On DarkHotelRetro.tk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlenematthews

charlenematthews

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Application For Admin On DarkHotelRetro.tk Empty
PostSubject: Application For Admin On DarkHotelRetro.tk   Application For Admin On DarkHotelRetro.tk I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Name: Charlene Sarah Matthews

Birthdate: May 17 1995.

Location (City, State, Country): Oshawa, Ontario, Canada

Timezone: EST

In-game name: Charlene

How long have you been playing? Two Days, off and on.

How long do you play every day? I've only been on approximatly 2-3 hours, but I am willing to attend the hotel for 1-10 hours a day!

What will you contribute? I will contribute my abbilities to make sure that the hotel is safe and my trustworthy personallity, you could always trust me to not abuse what I have recieved and count on me at anytime! I am also a very good advertiser seeing as though i have plenty of friends that are very nice and would join a server in which I help out at.

Do you have any previous experience? I have once been mod, but not for very long because they shut down their retro, but in the time i was mod I think I did my job well.

What rank are you aiming for? The highest rank i would be able to recieve is what I am currently aiming for.

Thanks for your time, have a wonderful night Like a Star @ heaven

Accepted, Welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down

Application For Admin On DarkHotelRetro.tk
Page 1 of 1