Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rocket's Staff Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocket

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Rocket's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Rocket's Staff Application   Rocket's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm

Name: Johnny

Birth date: June 19 1995.

Location (City, State, Country): Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Timezone:
EST

In-game name:
Rocket

How long have you been playing?
3 Days On Retro, but 3 and a half years of Habbo

How long do you play every day?
Approximately 3-5 hours a day or sometimes a little more

What will you contribute? I will contribute my abilities to make sure that the hotel is safe and my trustworthy & honest personality, you could also trust me not to abuse things such as hotel alert or room kick, etc. I am also a 3 years experienced Habbo player. I have been all staff on other retros, and each rank for at least 6 times.

Do you have any previous experience? I have been Co-Owner of my friend's retro, I have also been Admin, Mod, Gold Hobba, Silver Hobba and also Habbo X before. I have had lots of experience, and I also know the commands for almost each rank. I started out long time ago around 1 and a half years as an Habbo X on another retro, but gradually became better and better after experience. Now, I can achieve the admin rank for other retros for the abilities I have of helping out an hotel.

What rank are you aiming for?
I am aiming for Admin or Mod rank but mostly admin Smile I can also help out with events, problems such as cloning and much more. Staff on other retros tell me that habbo players on the hotel always compliment on me for having exciting events so people can have fun everyday.

Your application is currently being reviewed.
Regards,

Justin

Last edited by Rocket on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Rocket's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rocket's Staff Application   Rocket's Staff Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:00 pm

You can be good for An Habbo-X or Maybe even a MOD.
Thankz for your application will will notifie you if you are accepted or not.

GOOOODLUCKKKKKKKK

-Michael + Michael = Best >Smile Rofllmfao
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkhotelretro.tk

Rocket's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1