Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Chris] Administration Application™

Go down 
AuthorMessage

[Chris] Administration Application™ Empty
PostSubject: [Chris] Administration Application™   [Chris] Administration Application™ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:45 am

First off , I'd like to thank whoever views this.

Personal Information

My real life name : Chris Larocque

E-mail Address : My e-mail address is Christopher_Larocque@hotmail.com [ Not Same as Registerred ]

Where do I live? : I live in London, Ontario . Canada.

TimeZone : Central

Education : I am currently in grade ten , with two grade eleven classes. [ English and Computer Sciences ]

Hotel Information

Username : Chris

How long have you been playing Habbo Hotel ? : Since 2004 [ Habbo Canada & United States ]

How long have you been playing Habbo Retros ? : Since 2006 [ Habbzo Hotel , Not Existing At This Time ]

How many hours can you play weekly? : [Monday - Thursday : 7-9 Hours a day ] [ Friday - Sunday : 12+ Hours]

What experiences do you have : I have a lot of administration experience on a variety of other hotels , along with previously owning a few . [ Previously Owned : HubbaHotel , Habomb , Habomba , Hobba ]

What do you think you can do for this hotel ? : I think I can really help bring a lot of players to this hotel , also , I can help the owner if he needs any help related to the server. I think that players will feel comfortable around me also , because i'm a very outgoing player.

Why do you think you deserve the job ? : Because I can use a lot of my experience to help this hotel , and I love working with other players.

Thank You , Chris

[Chris] Administration Application™ 23174da8

Your application is currently being reviewed.
Regards,

Justin
Back to top Go down

[Chris] Administration Application™
Page 1 of 1